My order has not shipped. What is the status?Updated 5 days ago
- Some items have delays mentioned at the top of the description. (See examples below)
- Packaging after an order is placed usually takes 1-2 days.
- We will send you a tracking number via email/text as soon as USPS/UPS provides one.
Step 1 (Checking the product's page):
Check for delays by visiting the product's page. Delays are listed in red at the top of the description.
You'll likely see something like this: *Images here are old. Check your specific product today.*
Or something like this:
Step 2 (Contacting support):
If no delay is shown on the product page, let us know and we can see what the issue is.
Typically, it's nothing to worry about - no matter what, we're here to help. The most common issues are:
- USPS/UPS has not picked up the package yet or missed their scheduled pick-up.
- USPS/UPS and the Atomic Defense computers did not sync tracking information properly, and we just need to update the tracking number manually.
Step 3 (Rare cases - Out of stock, and I did not see the red delay notice):
If you did not see the red notices in the product's description and cannot wait, that's ok! It happens!
The two most common fixes:
- Support can switch you to an in-stock product and get that product shipped. (Ask support for recommendations)
- Waiting for the estimated time window listed in the product's delay sentence. Usually, things are ready to ship faster than the estimated delay.