My order shows as delivered, but it was not.Updated 6 days ago
This question is more for UPS/USPS, but we'll try to help you here with some instructions.
Step 1: Check the USPS/UPS tracking link in the delivery notice to see where it was delivered to or who signed for it.
Step 2: Contact your local USPS/UPS center and neighbors to see if someone signed for the package.
Most common solutions:
- Your neighbor signed for the package with the other boxes they received that day.
- USPS/UPS attempted delivery, but the driver could not get to the door for a signature.
- In this case, your local USPS/UPS office can tell you the package's status.
- USPS/UPS lost the package?
Step 3: *If the package was stolen from the porch.
- Delivered and then stolen packages are not Atomic Defense's liability. You are responsible for having a safe location for the carrier to leave the package, out of public view, or a PO Box.
- Homeowners' and Renters' insurance will cover the stolen package and the replacement cost.
- File a claim with USPS or UPS, depending on who delivered your package. Click the links: USPS or UPS
- File a police report with your local police department.
- Send the police report, case number, Officer's phone number, and badge number to our support team.
- Once Step 3.5 information is forwarded to Atomic Defense Support, we may be able to process an exemption to the delivered rule for a replacement to be sent. Determined on a case-by-case basis and GPS delivery data.
Was this article helpful?